South Beach Diet vs Atkins the most popular in the diet industry.
Must be wondering why?
Let’s have a look
The Atkins Diet is also a low carbs, high protein diet. It was invented by Dr. Robert Atkins in the early 70s. The South Beach Diet was conceived having as a departure point the Atkins diet, but essentially improved.
On the South Beach Diet, you’ll lose weight with plenty of lean protein and heart-healthy good fats that nourish and satisfy—an approach that literally turns off the switch for sugar and refined-carb cravings.
Atkins’ approach heavily restricts carbs and their packaged foods are higher in sodium and saturated fat.
We’ve put together this comparison guide highlighting important parts of each.
So, keep reading to get the full details about South Beach Diet Vs. Atkins!
SOUTH BEACH DIET
The South Beach Diet may be a low-carb, keto-friendly weight-loss solution. Renowned for being effective and safe, the diet is scientifically designed not only to assist people but to assist them in maintaining a healthy weight and habits.
- Shipping Cost: $0*
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.95
- Delivery Area: 50 States
Atkins is one among the first low-carb weight-loss diets. The Atkins Meal Delivery service, originally designed by a medical professional, may be healthy, safe thanks to losing and maintaining weight through a mixture of tasty meals, snacks and shakes.
- Shipping Cost: $6.95*
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.06
- Delivery Area: 50 States
- *Free standard shipping on orders of $99+
South Beach Diet Vs Atkins : Meal Options
South Beach Diet
Meal plans are the low carb way to lose wieght. Therefore, South Beach Diet provide several keto made easy, and ready in minutes plans! With more of it provide with Three Phase of South Beach Diet.
*South Beach Diet has new update to it’s Phase1 plan.
Atkins meal plans will help you start a low carb diet to achieve your healthy weight loss goals.It has come up with several weight loss meal options. Listed below:
South Beach Diet Vs Atkins : Comparision
Both the South Beach Diet Vs. Atkins Meal Delivery services are low-carb diets, in order that they are keto-friendly. Additionally, they will be customized for vegetarians and diabetics. Although both provide options for allergy sufferers like gluten-free meals and snacks, the allergy-friendly Atkins products aren’t very clearly labelled, and there aren’t very many of them. Therefore, South Beach is the winner of this category.
The Quality of the Ingredients
When it involves keeping products free from nasty substances, South Beach is the most committed. They guarantee food without artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours, also as not using MSG, High Fructose syrup or Hydrogenated Oils in their meals. They also provide meals low in sodium and added sugars.
While Atkins do use good-quality food and use few artificial substances, there is often no doubt that South Beach tries hardest to offer their customers the simplest quality ingredients they will.
As keto-friendly diets, South Beach and Atkins prioritize low-carbohydrate meals and snacks, that specializes in lean proteins and healthy fats. Both diets enable customers to eat 5-6 times each day, without having to pay an excessive amount of attention to calorie consumption.
That said, Atkins recommends a daily intake of 1500-2200 calories per day, in line with USDA guidelines. During this category, the two services are pretty evenly tied, with Atkins being our personal choice.
While the South Beach Diet provides most meals ready-made, Atkins gives customers the choice of cooking tons for themselves, providing many recipes which help people to follow the diet guidelines.
Although tons of various flavours and cuisines are represented in their meal menu, including Asian, Italian, Mexican and American, South Beach offers much more options, in order that they take the medal during this category.
South Beach uses FedEx and deliveries are often expected in up to 10 days, counting on where they’re being sent. They provide free shipping without conditions, apart from a la carte orders, which are free above $150. Use of special boxes to stay food fresh for his or her customers.
South Beach Diet Vs Atkins : Customer Support & Service
South Beach Diet
- Switching Plans – South Beach allows customers to modify plans.
- Cancellation – are often done easily and freed from charge by phone after the second shipment.
- Refunds – This company doesn’t offer returns on refunds on its products.
- Gifts – also as regular discounts and offers, there’s a lover referral programme which offers both you and your friend a $50 discount.
- South Beach has a lover referral program with which you and your friend both get a $50 discount. There also are regular offers and discounts.
- Free Trial – Although they do not offer free trials, this company does have promotional offers for brand spanking new customers.
- Customizable – Plans are customizable, especially the Gold, Platinum and Diabetes plans.
- Switching Plans – Possible at any time with this company.
- Cancellation – Possible at any time, but any order already shipped must be purchased.
- Refunds – Possible as long as an order has not yet been shipped out.
- Gifts – No gifts available but a subscription to a meal kit comes with a 5% discount.
- Free Trial – No free trial available but they often offer coupons, additionally to their subscription discount.
- Customizable – Fully customizable consistent with the customer’s wishes.
There are many advantages that the South Beach Diet and therefore, the Atkins Meal Delivery service have in common. They’re scientifically-created, safe diet plans which help people to lose or maintain weight without having to compromise on taste or spend long amounts of your time without food. They’re also budget-friendly and adaptable to busy modern lifestyles.
However, when it involves quality, South Beach promises food free from many damaging additives found in most ready-made foods today. On top of that, they supply an upscale sort.